Pay by Deposit!
Guarantee your place on the trip now for as low as â‚¬50 by selecting 'pay deposit now' on the payment page
Coach Hire & Fleet
We provide a fleet of high-quality modern reliable coaches that offers the highest standard of service.see our coach fleet
Promote Your Page Too
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/w/whartonstravel.com/public_html/terms-conditions.php:9) in /var/sites/w/whartonstravel.com/public_html/terms-conditions.php on line 39
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/sites/w/whartonstravel.com/public_html/terms-conditions.php:9) in /var/sites/w/whartonstravel.com/public_html/terms-conditions.php on line 39
Terms & Conditions
All trips organised by Whartons Travel Ltd are subject to the terms and conditions as laid out below. Every care is taken that the descriptions of the trips are accurate at the date of publication, however Whartons Travel Ltd reserve the right to vary the route, ferry crossings or accommodation, should the need arise to do so in the interests of our passengers. All bookings are taken as evidence that these terms and conditions have been read and accepted.
Please Note: We do not sell travel insurance with our packages.Your booking does / will not include travel insurance. You must purchase your own travel insurance. We will not be held responsible if you do not have travel insurance. We recommend that you have travel Insurance before travelling.
• Verbal bookings are only confirmed on receipt of a deposit of €100.00 per person traveling. All deposits are non-refundable, but bookings can be transferred to another departure.
• Provisional bookings can be made by telephone and are held on option for one week, pending receipt of the deposit as stated above.
• All balances are due 30 days prior to departure. If we do not receive the balance your booking will be cancelled. Whartons Travel Ltd is not obliged to issue verbal or written reminders.
• Bookings received less than 15 days prior to departure must be paid in full.
• Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to departure are non-refundable. (Travel insurance is recommended for all passengers)
• The prices of all tours are guaranteed unless the government imposes an increase in taxation, which affects the price of your trip or there is a dramatic increase in the Sterling exchange rate.
• In the unlikely event that Whartons Travel Ltd has to cancel a tour, for any reason whatsoever, a full refund of all monies paid will be made. However, where available you can transfer monies paid to an alternative trip running at any time. Lack of numbers may be a valid reason for cancellation.
• A minimum of 30 fare paying passengers is required to operate a coach on any departure. However, a minibus will operate with a minimum of 16 fare paying passengers.
• Whartons Travel Ltd will notify you in writing as soon as possible, if a football match is transferred or postponed. All monies paid will be transferred to the new date without question. Whartons Travel Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any such changes and reserve the right to alter the itinerary or length of stay in accordance with any such changes.
• If a tour has already departed and a match is cancelled, the tour will proceed as a leisure break and a refund of the entrance fee will be issued by our office subsequent to your return.
• Late alterations may be made to the itinerary in the event of ferry cancellations or delays. This also applies to other circumstances, which are beyond the control of Whartons Travel Ltd, such as traffic congestion or road works.
• Whartons Travel Ltd will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to luggage or other property, except upon proof of negligence of their staff or agents.
• Unacceptable behavior of any sort will result in the expulsion of those persons involved from the tour, at the discretion of the driver/representative. Smoking and consumption or carriage of alcohol in coaches is strictly prohibited at all times. Regular comfort stops will be made, so that smokers need not be inconvenienced.
• In the unlikely event that you have a complaint, you should notify your driver immediately. If the issue is not sorted to your satisfaction, you should notify this office in writing, within 5 days of your return.
I confirm that I have read and that I accept the above Terms & Conditions.
Your information will be stored from this point. Please do not proceed unless you intend on making a payment.