All bookings by phone, online on https://whartonstravel.com or https://whartonstravel.site and all trips organised by Wharton’s Travel Ltd are subject to the terms and conditions as laid out below. Every care is taken that the descriptions of the trips are accurate at the date of publication, however Wharton’s Travel Ltd reserve the right to vary the route, ferry crossings or accommodation, should the need arise to do so in the interests of our passengers. All bookings are taken as evidence that these terms and conditions have been read and accepted.
Please Note: We do not sell travel insurance with our packages.Your booking does / will not include travel insurance. You must purchase your own travel insurance. We will not be held responsible if you do not have travel insurance. We recommend that you have travel Insurance before travelling.
– Verbal bookings are only confirmed on receipt of a deposit of €100.00 per person traveling. All deposits are non-refundable, but bookings can be transferred to another departure.
– Provisional bookings can be made by telephone and are held on option for one week, pending receipt of the deposit as stated above.
– All balances are due 30 days prior to departure. If we do not receive the balance your booking will be cancelled. Wharton’s Travel Ltd is not obliged to issue verbal or written reminders.
– Bookings received less than 15 days prior to departure must be paid in full.
– Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to departure are non-refundable. (Travel insurance is recommended for all passengers)
– The prices of all tours are guaranteed unless the government imposes an increase in taxation, which affects the price of your trip or there is a dramatic increase in the Sterling exchange rate.
– In the unlikely event that Wharton’s Travel Ltd has to cancel a tour, for any reason whatsoever, a full refund of all monies paid will be made. However, where available you can transfer monies paid to an alternative trip running at any time. Lack of numbers may be a valid reason for cancellation.
– A minimum of 30 fare paying passengers is required to operate a coach on any departure. However, a minibus will operate with a minimum of 16 fare paying passengers.
– Wharton’s Travel Ltd will notify you in writing as soon as possible, if a football match is transferred or postponed. All monies paid will be transferred to the new date without question. Wharton’s Travel Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any such changes and reserve the right to alter the itinerary or length of stay in accordance with any such changes.
– If a tour has already departed and a match is cancelled, the tour will proceed as a leisure break and a refund of the entrance fee will be issued by our office subsequent to your return.
– Late alterations may be made to the itinerary in the event of ferry cancellations or delays. This also applies to other circumstances, which are beyond the control of Wharton’s Travel Ltd, such as traffic congestion or road works.
– Wharton’s Travel Ltd will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to luggage or other property, except upon proof of negligence of their staff or agents.
– Unacceptable behaviour of any sort will result in the expulsion of those persons involved from the tour, at the discretion of the driver/representative. Smoking and consumption or carriage of alcohol in coaches is strictly prohibited at all times. Regular comfort stops will be made, so that smokers need not be inconvenienced.
– In the unlikely event that you have a complaint, you should notify your driver immediately. If the issue is not sorted to your satisfaction, you should notify this office in writing, within 5 days of your return.
I confirm that I have read and that I accept the above Terms & Conditions.
Your information will be stored when making a booking and is stored in compliance with the Data Protection Laws of Ireland and the EU.
WhartonsTravel.com Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Wharton’s Travel’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wharton’s Travel’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wharton’s Travel at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wharton’s Travel’s web site are provided “as is”. Wharton’s Travel makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wharton’s Travel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wharton’s Travel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wharton’s Travel’s Internet site, even if Wharton’s Travel or a Wharton’s Travel authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Wharton’s Travel’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wharton’s Travel does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wharton’s Travel may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wharton’s Travel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wharton’s Travel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wharton’s Travel of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Wharton’s Travel’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Cavan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.